At Muth Technology, we’re leveraging years of structured network cabling experience to support our region’s growing demand for renewable wind energy. Our fiber optic cabling solutions are tailored to meet the unique technical and budgetary requirements of each of our customers. We strive to provide ‘turnkey’ SCADA fiber optic infrastructure platforms for wind farms that include all of the following:
- Furnishing and installing all materials for SCADA systems.
- Terminating fiber optic cables in towers, O&M buildings, substations and MET towers.
- Testing and certifying SCADA fiber optic infrastructures.
- Providing as-built drawings of fiber optic infrastructures.
- Troubleshooting fiber optic cable links.
- Conducting field splicing and locating using GPS technology.
We currently serve customers in a seven-state region that includes North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Minnesota, Nebraska and Iowa. Give us a call or contact us online to learn more about our full-service cabling infrastructure solutions for wind farms today.